Know IT All for Primary also contains a specially designed 5 part animation called The Adventures of Kara, Winston and the SMART Crew. This film covers Childnet’s 5 SMART rules which have been proven to be effective in helping younger children understand the importance of keeping safe online.
You can find e-safety tips, advice and resources to help children and young people stay safe on the internet. You will also find information about Safer Internet Day, with ideas and link for activities.
Web We WantThe Web We Want site gives you loads of resources including handbooks for teens and educators, lesson plans and activities. The handbooks are available to download in a variety of languages, and cover the following:
- Chapter 1: My rights and responsibilities
- Chapter 2: “Information is not knowledge” (Albert Einstein)
- Chapter 3: Participating on the web
- Chapter 4: Shape your identity
- Chapter 5: Privacy, my most precious Possession
- Chapter 6: The Artist in you
- Chapter 7: What have you learned – Are you web-wise or web-weak?