ICT Vision & Strategy Planning
"If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our children of tomorrow." - John Dewey
Does your school have a coherent ICT Strategy?
Dazed and confused? Or just bogged down?
- Maybe you have seen the benefits of ICT and want to take your school to the next level
- Possibly you have tried ambitious ICT projects in the past that just haven’t delivered the results
- Or perhaps you have a clear vision for learning and want to ensure ICT is used to the max to produce the best outcomes for your students
What do you want to achieve?
Using ICT to:
- Improve teaching & learning
- Support learning in and out of school
- Offer a range of choice and access
- Opportunity for disadvantaged
- Flexible working
- Manage data and improve efficiency
Planning – What do I need to consider?
- Coherence – consider differing needs of teachers and learners as well as existing equipment
- Affordability and sustainability
Whatever stage you are at Futurform can help you to turn your vision into a clear strategy and detailed plan that will enable you to realise your vision and get the most from your investment in ICT.
Our approach at Futurform is to:
- Help you develop and articulate a clear vision for how ICT should be used to transform learning in your school or academy
- Take you through an audit process to identify strengths and areas for development of your school
- Devise detailed action plans that will move your staff and students to the next level
For a more detailed conversation and to arrange for an advisor to visit please call 01373 458503 or contact us here