Microsoft Software Licensing for Education
Futurform can provide your school with a simple Microsoft licensing agreement that is manageable, flexible and will provide legal cover on all of your schools equipment.
As a Microsoft Authorized Education Reseller (AER) we can tailor a solution to fit your school that will include the following software:
• Microsoft Office
• Windows 7 Professional & Enterprise
• Windows 8.1 Professional & Enterprise
• Microsoft Core Client Access License (CAL)
• Microsoft Enterprise Client Access License (ECAL)
• Microsoft Server 2012
Manageable Software Costs
Futurform have a team of experts that can assess your schools requirements and provide a suitable agreement with predicable annual payments and a contract term varying from 1 to 3 years.
The school will receive free upgrades to each new version of the software as they become available.
Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for individual School Agreement products on every computer. This is especially helpful for managing software assets in a decentralized environment.
Highlights of a Microsoft School Agreement
- Based on Full Time Employee count (FTE)
- 12 or 36 month subscription term
- Software assurance included so you’ll always be using up to date software.
- Minimum of 5 FTEs to joint the scheme
- Student option
- Tiered pricing levels for platform products
- Subscription based license
- Easy administration