Online Backup For Schools
ONLINE BACKUP FOR SCHOOLS
Tired of tape or manual backup?
Worry about how safe & secure your backup is?
Is it safe & encrypted when it’s taken off-site?
Schools are increasingly relying on computer systems and digital content to teach their pupils the core subjects of the curriculum. Administration data on each pupil and how the school functions is critical, highly sensitive and needs to be protected in a sufficient manner.
Without all this information backed up and protected the consequences of data loss can be massively time consuming, disruptive and potentially embarrassing as unwanted headlines are just a disaster away which would result in a damaged and hard to repair reputation.
Your data is sent securely and encrypted across the internet, so you can have peace of mind that your important information is safe in the event of a disaster.
With the Remote Backup Service for Schools you can rest assured that you are meeting your statutory obligations and will be able to restore your data at the click of a button when you need to.
- Over 11,000 schools using RBUSS
- Capita’s approved backup service for SIMS
- Off-site disaster recovery
- Fully automated, no human intervention or management at the school site
- No additional hardware required on-site
- All data is encrypted before it leaves the school – AES encryption
- Backups and restores can be conducted anytime, from anywhere to anywhere
- 30-60 days of individual backups and 2 ‘month-ends’ retained on disk – this is 3-4 months’ worth of backup data
- Proven & tested service
- 100% compatible with your school management system
- Backed up online & stored off-site
- No manual backups
- No extra hardware, DVDs, CDs or tape
- No data security risk and embarrassing headlines
- Quick & easy data recovery
- Reduce your carbon footprint – no more IT technicians driving around visiting schools to fix tape related backup issues